Frank Steinbach III was born and raised in Ankeny, Iowa. He is a lifelong central Iowa resident his entire life. Frank attended Iowa State University; graduating in 1986 with a Bachelor of Science Degree. He attended Drake University Law School graduating in 1989. While at Drake, Frank was a C. Edwin Moore finalist.
Frank was admitted to the Iowa Bar in 1989. He was admitted to the Federal US District Court in 1989; the United States Court of Appeals in 1991, and the United States Supreme Court in 1994. Frank is a member of the Polk County and Iowa State Bar Associations. He is a section member of the Family and Juvenile Bar. He has achieved an AV rating (the highest possible rating) with Martindale Hubbell.
- Child Support
- Children in Need of Assistance Actions
- Termination of Parental Rights
Driving & Traffic Offenses
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Section Member Family Law & Juvenile Law
- Polk County Bar Association
- Iowa, 1989
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, 1989
- Iowa State University, Ames, 1986