Murray B. Gotsdiner was born in Des Moines in 1953 and has lived and worked in Des Moines his entire life. He received his bachelor’s degree from Drake University in 1975 and graduated from Drake Law School in 1979 where he maintained membership in Phi Alpha Delta.
Mr. Gotsdiner was admitted to the Iowa Bar and the US District Courts of Iowa in 1980. He was admitted to practice in the US Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court in 1983 in addition to being licensed to practice law in the state of Texas since 1989. He is a member of the Polk County and Iowa Bar associations as a member of the Business Law, Commercial and Bankruptcy law, Trade Regulations, and Real Estate law. Mr. Gotsdiner has achieved an AV rating (the highest possible rating) with Martindale Hubbell.
- Corporate Law
- Business Law
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Law
- Franchise Law
- Residential or Commercial Real Estate & Closing Services. Including but not limited to; title opinions; 1031 Exchanges; HUD preparation; Purchase or Refinance Closings; Foreclosure Defense and Title Guaranty Procurement
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Inc.
- Bank of the West
- Franklin American Mortgage Company
- Industrial Refrigeration Services Inc
- Group Pizza, Inc DBA Felix & Oscars
- Two Rivers Bank and Trust
- Active Alarm Services, Inc
- McIntire Electric, Inc
- Laser Steel, Inc
- Morrison Trucking Inc
- R & S Disaster Recovery Inc
- Shifo Auto Sales Corp.
- Great Blinds, LLC
- Reynolds General Construction, Inc
- Iowa, 1980
- U.S. District Court Northern & Southern District of Iowa, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- Texas, 1989