We provide extensive experience in all areas of the real estate industry. We are able to represent commercial land developers, office park owners, home building companies, affordable housing developers, mixed-use project owners, brokers, lenders, and retail and commercial landlords and tenants.
We handle every type of real estate transaction from the leasing and development work; to the acquisition, financing, and development of residential multi-family and single-family homes; to real estate purchases and sales for individuals.
For mortgage brokers and banks we offer closing services with fee schedules and services that can provide a competitive advantage in their industry.
We are also members of Iowa Title Guaranty & the Rapid Release Program and have been using ITG exclusively since its inception.
Our attorneys provide document preparation and closing services for individuals, companies, lenders, and mortgage brokers with the goal to complete accurate and on-time closings.
Real Estate Documents and Closing Services
- Residential Real Estate Closings
- Commercial Real Estate Closings
- Real Estate Closings involving 1031 Exchanges
- HUD1 and HUD1A Statement Preparation
- Document Preparation (such as Purchase Agreements, Real Estate Contracts, Deeds, Affidavits, etc.)
- All receipts of Funds and Disbursements are handled through an Attorney Trust Account (IOLTA)
- Property Tax Proration/Calculations
- Obtaining Mortgage Payoff Amounts
- Preliminary and Final Title Opinions
- Documents Needed to Clear Title
- Notarization Services
- Recording Services
- Representation/Closings in For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Witness Only Signing
- Title Guaranty Procurement
- Purchase Money Mortgage Closings
- Refinance Mortgage Closings
- Cash or Contract Closings
Great experience, with McEnroe Law Firm. They ask good questions to answer my problem. I feel very satisfied with my solution. You should contact them to solve your issue.
I signed up for Legal Shield and McEnroe Law was assigned to handle my case. To my pleasant surprise, they took my traffic citation seriously and are handling it very professionally and expediently. I highly recommend this law office.
Nick by far exceeded our expectations of what we thought working with an attorney would be like. He always made sure we understood what we needed to and we were informed every step of the way. He welcomed us to contact him anytime if we had questions or concerns. He never made us feel like we were bothering him or that we should know something.